#1 Consulting Service for All Your Business Needs
Parker Consulting Group is dedicated to providing you with the ultimate protection in all facets of your business including but not limited to: On-site Security, Executive Protection, Investigations, I.T. Services, Infrastructure Surveillance, Communication enhancement and Guard Services. With the growth and protection of your business as our ultimate objective, we take professional pride in utilizing traditional and out-the-box methods to provide solutions which serve the demands of your business needs.
COMMITTED TO NOTHING BUT THE BEST
Here at Parker Consulting Group, we are committed to making you our top priority. We will provide your business with protection, growth and development. We offer an extensive array of traditional protection services by highly trained protection specialists with experience in the military, law enforcement and Intelligence sectors. Not only can we provide professional guards (in uniform or discrete) to secure your business premises, we also have guards on hand to secure your function/event, your personal residence, or your local transport on a select or ongoing basis.
Beyond protection of your property and person, we can also protect your information and Infrustructure. With our stellar team of Technology specialists, we also offer Cyber and Tech security options to help enhance business resilency across your enterprise platforms. Our wide variety of high-tech protection packages includes customized surveillance systems, Telecommunication services, and Network/Infrustructure desgn and/or upgrade.
What makes us different?
We put pride into our work, which sets us apart from others. Your success is our goal and our success. At that moment, when your plan becomes a reality, it then becomes the testimony of our dedication toward successfully helping others achieve their goals along with our proven methods and best practices. Our goal is to establish a quality working relationship with you and your company, as well as, putting your interests first.
- Armed Services
- Night Life Escorts
- Music Videos
- Movie Premieres
- Airport Services
- Red Carpet Events
- Night Clubs
- Sports Events
- Corporate Offices
- Retail Stores
- Construction Sites
- Civil Consultations
- Criminal Consultations
- Trademark Infringement Cases
- Video Surveillance for Matrimonial Cases
- Technical Project Management
- IT Planning and Solution Design
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Implementation & Application Development Services
- Desktop / Server / Storage / Network Hardware
- Desktop Migration Windows 7 & 8 to Windows 10
- Network Design, Planning, Upgrade and WAN Messaging Integration (Exchange 2007, 2010 or 2013 to O365 migration Optimization Email)
- Network Administration / Capacity Planning / Upgrade / Migrations
- Security Risk Assessment & Mitigation Solutions
- Database Migration and Upgrade (SQL / Oracle)
- Staff Augmentation
- Website Development / Upgrade /Re-Design & SEO
- Storage Area Network’s
- Virtual Infrastructure Managed Services / Private Cloud
- Cloud Services: email, VoIP, and SharePoint Portal
- Active Directory and ADFS Services
- Identity & Access Management Solutions
- VMware vRealize Automation 7.0
- Microsoft System Center Management
- Virtual Desktop Solutions
- Help Desk (Level 1-3) On-Site Technical Support
- Security Camera Installation & Design
- Access Control Installation
- Home Automation Installation
- HD IP CCTV Installation
- Security system Maintenance
- Remote Monitoring
- Security Consultation
- Affordable & Customer Friendly Service
- Security Camera Digital Video Recorders (DVRs)
- Networkable & Scalable Security System Installation
- Infrared CCTV Installation (Night Vision IR & Design)
- Megapixel Security Camera Installation
What Clients Says
When a crime takes place in the rap and hip-hop world (a common occurrence) and no leads or witnesses can be found (ditto), Derrick Parker is still the person to call. In the past, he has consulted with police not just from New York but from Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles. Rap music exists in a strange symbiosis with crime, and those close to the music are usually unwilling to talk to the police. This combination makes Derrick’s skills unique; he probably knows more about crimes in the rap and hip-hop community than anybody but the perpetrators themselves.
The New Yorker ,CEO / Manager
Meet The Team
Ralph ParkerCEO & President
After a stint of nearly twenty years of experience in Security, Investigation, and Technology, I thought it was time to expand my vision and...
Lindsay EasonExecutive Director
Lindsay Eason is a professional with nearly four decades of training and experience in developing and delivering local and international law enforcement training. “In..
Derrick ParkerDirector of Investigation
Mr. Parker has more than 20 years of experience in Law Enforcement, Investigation and Executive Protection. He held the rank of Detective First Grade...
Mark MoodieCorporate Security Director
Mark N. Moodie, Parker Consulting Group’s Corporate Security Director, is an Expert Security Professional with over 20 years of experience including eight years of...