#1 Consulting Service for All Your Business Needs
At Parker Consulting Group, we strive to meet your business needs by treating our clients’ growth and protection matters as if they were our very own concerns. While we foster a friendly and family atmosphere, we take professional pride in utilizing traditional and out-the-box methods to provide solutions and secure your success in areas such as Security, Executive Protection, I.T. Services, Infrastructure Surveillance, Communication and Guard Services.
Committed to Nothing but the Best
Here at Parker consulting group, we are committed to providing the very best in Executive Protection, Investigation, and Guard services.
Our Technology team is the very best in the business, from Telecommunication to designing networks and infrastructure. We are not limited to what we can provide. We have a dedicated team that has a proven track record to be the best in the surveillance systems. Just look at our services we provide. Our team has a proven record of accomplishments.
What makes us different?
We put pride into our work, which sets us apart from others. Your success is our goal and our success. At that moment, when your plan becomes a reality, it then becomes the testimony of our dedication toward successfully helping others achieve their goals along with our proven methods and best practices. Our goal is to establish a quality working relationship with you and your company, as well as, putting your interests first.
- Armed Services
- Night Life Escorts
- Music Videos
- Movie Premieres
- Airport Services
- Red Carpet Events
- Night Clubs
- Sports Events
- Corporate Offices
- Retail Stores
- Construction Sites
- Civil Consultations
- Criminal Consultations
- Trademark Infringement Cases
- Video Surveillance for Matrimonial Cases
- Technical Project Management
- IT Planning and Solution Design
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Implementation & Application Development Services
- Desktop / Server / Storage / Network Hardware
- Desktop Migration Windows 7 & 8 to Windows 10
- Network Design, Planning, Upgrade and WAN Messaging Integration (Exchange 2007, 2010 or 2013 to O365 migration Optimization Email)
- Network Administration / Capacity Planning / Upgrade / Migrations
- Security Risk Assessment & Mitigation Solutions
- Database Migration and Upgrade (SQL / Oracle)
- Staff Augmentation
- Website Development / Upgrade /Re-Design & SEO
- Storage Area Network’s
- Virtual Infrastructure Managed Services / Private Cloud
- Cloud Services: email, VoIP, and SharePoint Portal
- Active Directory and ADFS Services
- Identity & Access Management Solutions
- VMware vRealize Automation 7.0
- Microsoft System Center Management
- Virtual Desktop Solutions
- Help Desk (Level 1-3) On-Site Technical Support
- Security Camera Installation & Design
- Access Control Installation
- Home Automation Installation
- HD IP CCTV Installation
- Security system Maintenance
- Remote Monitoring
- Security Consultation
- Affordable & Customer Friendly Service
- Security Camera Digital Video Recorders (DVRs)
- Networkable & Scalable Security System Installation
- Infrared CCTV Installation (Night Vision IR & Design)
- Megapixel Security Camera Installation
What Clients Say
When a crime takes place in the rap and hip-hop world (a common occurrence) and no leads or witnesses can be found (ditto), Derrick Parker is still the person to call. In the past, he has consulted with police not just from New York but from Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles. Rap music exists in a strange symbiosis with crime, and those close to the music are usually unwilling to talk to the police. This combination makes Derrick’s skills unique; he probably knows more about crimes in the rap and hip-hop community than anybody but the perpetrators themselves.
The New Yorker
Meet Our Team
Ralph ParkerCEO & President
After a stint of nearly twenty years of experience in Security, Investigation, and Technology, I thought it was time to expand my vision and...
Lindsay EasonExecutive Director
Lindsay Eason is a professional with nearly four decades of training and experience in developing and delivering local and international law enforcement training. “In..
Derrick ParkerDirector of Investigation
Mr. Parker has more than 20 years of experience in Law Enforcement, Investigation and Executive Protection. He held the rank of Detective First Grade...
Mark MoodieCorporate Security Director
Mark N. Moodie, Parker Consulting Group’s Corporate Security Director, is an Expert Security Professional with over 20 years of experience including eight years of...